Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

Only Court Staff may submit court filings electronically. To send a filing to staff at the Court of Appeals for this purpose, scan or save it as a PDF and send it to
Clerk of the Court of Appeals.

File a document electronically with the Trial Court or Court of Appeals: File a document with the Trial Court File a document with the Court of Appeals