Court of Appeals Request Regarding Service of Process
We are issuing this communication as a reminder to all practitioners that all filings with the Court should follow proper service of process procedures, with opposing counsel/parties served (generally by mail as well as electronically) and service of process certified to the Court upon filing.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Peter Blue Cloud (Mohawk)
American Indian Law News
- Feds weigh moving grizzlies into Washington
- Sculpture garden to honor Native American influence
- Meetings begin between tribes, EPA to discuss halting Northern Wisconsin mine
- American Indian College Selects Three Rivers Systems' CAMS Cloud as Its Higher Education ERP System
- Fund a Semester in America's Capital With These Scholarship Programs