Court of Appeals Request Regarding Service of Process
We are issuing this communication as a reminder to all practitioners that all filings with the Court should follow proper service of process procedures, with opposing counsel/parties served (generally by mail as well as electronically) and service of process certified to the Court upon filing.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Peter Blue Cloud (Mohawk)
American Indian Law News
- 'Redskins' name won't be banned at Metrodome
- SD report recommends ways to help Indian students
- South Dakota report recommends ways to help Indian students
- Hobby Lobby and the New 'Alienable' Rights
- American Indian And Alaska Native Children Exposed To Violence Task Force To Hold First Public Hearing
- The Sand Creek Massacre Healing Run honors the past, but is heading for the future
- High caseloads, turnover at CPS set stage for recent scandals
- Taking Back the Beaches: Restoration, a Poem for Heritage Month
- First-ever Tucson Indian Market will showcase native works
- Indians to give thanks, mourn at dawn on Alcatraz