Court of Appeals Request Regarding Service of Process
We are issuing this communication as a reminder to all practitioners that all filings with the Court should follow proper service of process procedures, with opposing counsel/parties served (generally by mail as well as electronically) and service of process certified to the Court upon filing.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Chief Joseph, Nez Perce (Nimiputimt)
American Indian Law News
- Four Midwestern American Indian Artists Given National Fellowships
- American Indian student group addresses Washington mascot
- Editorial: Time for police to drop opposition to federal consent decree
- Auburn police defend response to Misty Upham disappearance
- Native Women Aim to Make Waves in NM Political Arena