Court of Appeals Request Regarding Service of Process
We are issuing this communication as a reminder to all practitioners that all filings with the Court should follow proper service of process procedures, with opposing counsel/parties served (generally by mail as well as electronically) and service of process certified to the Court upon filing.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Tucson, AZ | Continuous News and Weather
- Comcast NBCUniversal Provides Behind-the-Scenes Access at Super Bowl XLIX to a Boys & Girls Club Youth
- Tucson man gets prison term for 2013 assault on reservation
- Tucson man gets prison in reservation assault
- Tucson man gets prison term for 2013 assault on reservation - Tucson News Now