Court of Appeals Request Regarding Service of Process
We are issuing this communication as a reminder to all practitioners that all filings with the Court should follow proper service of process procedures, with opposing counsel/parties served (generally by mail as well as electronically) and service of process certified to the Court upon filing.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you find money cannot be eaten."
American Indian Law News
- Student Spotlight: Internship in D.C. will prepare Dinée Dorame to advocate for Indigenous women
- Advisory Committee On American Indian And Alaska Native Children Exposed To Violence Holds Third Public Hearing
- Press Release
- NextGen Cannabis (OTCQB: NGMC) Announces Retention of Law Firm With Broad Medical Marijuana Industry Background
- Best Native American spots
- Is your business persona working for you?
- Local Student Signs National Letter of Intent to Play Basketball for University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Rock, Rattle & Drum: 5 Native Musical Instrumental Makers Beating Their Way to the Top
- El Pinto Restaurant in Albuquerque Hosts Native Musician Gabriel Ayala for Gathering of Nations
- MISSING AMALIA: Family pushes for new search in 1998 disappearance of California cult members