Court of Appeals Request Regarding Service of Process
We are issuing this communication as a reminder to all practitioners that all filings with the Court should follow proper service of process procedures, with opposing counsel/parties served (generally by mail as well as electronically) and service of process certified to the Court upon filing.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Eagle Chief (Letakots-Lesa) Pawnee
American Indian Law News
- National Museum of the American Indian Launches Pivotal Exhibition to Celebrate 10 Years on the National Mall
- 22nd Annual Celebration, Saturday, October 11, 10 am to 6 pm Berkeley INDIGENOUS PEOPLES DAY POWWOW & Indian Market
- KU alumna named MacArthur Fellow
- Public gets look at Canandaigua Treaty
- Former ASU Law staffer to join Obama Administration in Assistant Secretary of Indian Affairs Office