Court of Appeals Request Regarding Service of Process
We are issuing this communication as a reminder to all practitioners that all filings with the Court should follow proper service of process procedures, with opposing counsel/parties served (generally by mail as well as electronically) and service of process certified to the Court upon filing.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you find money cannot be eaten."
American Indian Law News
- Editorial: Time for police to drop opposition to federal consent decree
- Auburn police defend response to Misty Upham disappearance
- Native Women Aim to Make Waves in NM Political Arena
- Enough With European Heirlooms—Check Out These Native American Crops Instead
- American Indian Motion Picture Awards, Coming to a Television Near You