Court of Appeals Request Regarding Service of Process
We are issuing this communication as a reminder to all practitioners that all filings with the Court should follow proper service of process procedures, with opposing counsel/parties served (generally by mail as well as electronically) and service of process certified to the Court upon filing.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Eagle Chief (Letakots-Lesa) Pawnee
American Indian Law News
- U.S. Census Bureau Facts for Features: American Indian and Alaska Native Heritage Month: November 2014
- American Indian tribes to work with park service on cultural guidebook for historic Route 66
- Project highlights Native connection to 66
- Project to show Native American link to Route 66
- Project to highlight Native American connection to Route 66