Court of Appeals Request Regarding Service of Process
We are issuing this communication as a reminder to all practitioners that all filings with the Court should follow proper service of process procedures, with opposing counsel/parties served (generally by mail as well as electronically) and service of process certified to the Court upon filing.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Chief Joseph, Nez Perce (Nimiputimt)
American Indian Law News
- Tribes Drop Suit Over NY’s Regulation of Internet Loans
- Navajo high court finds election officials in contempt
- ‘Redskins’ Term’s Bloody History At Heart Of Minnesota Rally
- How California’s Climate Policy is Saving the Forest and Preserving a Way of Life
- Black and American Indian activists unite against racism