Practitioners are reminded that, while blog posts, forum discussions, and comments may be informal and relatively unfettered, official communications with the Court, including those within email filings, should be professional, clear, and courteous.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Chief Luther Standing Bear
American Indian Law News
- OU Law establishes first Native American Law Chair
- Tribal tribute – NALSA receives $2,500 grant
- Fort Berthold Reservation companies questioned
- Possible Ancient Indian Cemetery Unearthed In Texas After Crew Finds Native American Bones
- Maple Sugaring Festival in Washington showcases primitive ways to gather, produce syrup