Practitioners are reminded that, while blog posts, forum discussions, and comments may be informal and relatively unfettered, official communications with the Court, including those within email filings, should be professional, clear, and courteous.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Chief Crazy Horse (Oglala Sioux)
American Indian Law News
- Tribal land: Do your rights extend to casinos?
- Annenberg Foundation and Hopi Nation Announce Return of Sacred Artifacts to Native American Hopi Tribe
- Violence against Native children task force holds public hearing
- Tribal masks fetch 550,000 euros in controversial French sale
- Native American Masks Auctioned In France Despite Protests
- Notah Begay III: Leading by Example
- Mexican court orders Semarnat to carry out Independencia pipeline consultation
- Dancing, drums, joy define powwow in Oakland
- The Sand Creek Massacre Healing Run honors the past, but is heading for the future
- High caseloads, turnover at CPS set stage for recent scandals