Practitioners are reminded that, while blog posts, forum discussions, and comments may be informal and relatively unfettered, official communications with the Court, including those within email filings, should be professional, clear, and courteous.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Chief Joseph, Nez Perce (Nimiputimt)
American Indian Law News
- Lighthouse will celebrate Native American History with award-winning chef
- Kids song about alligator clue to Houma language
- Tester addresses human trafficking in the Bakken
- Concussion law differs for public, private schools; The Dalles drops Native American mascot: The Oregonian high school ...
- National Museum of the American Indian celebrates 10th anniversary