Practitioners are reminded that, while blog posts, forum discussions, and comments may be informal and relatively unfettered, official communications with the Court, including those within email filings, should be professional, clear, and courteous.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you find money cannot be eaten."
American Indian Law News
- State hosts local performances ahead of American Indian Heritage Day
- Man gets 3-year sentence for 14th DUI
- Guest column: Voting rights protections still needed
- High stakes for tribal casinos in court fight over labor rights
- Benjamin Winters, OD, and Mary Pellicer, MD Are Featured Speakers at Vision and Learning Symposium November 8