Practitioners are reminded that, while blog posts, forum discussions, and comments may be informal and relatively unfettered, official communications with the Court, including those within email filings, should be professional, clear, and courteous.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Chief Joseph, Nez Perce (Nimiputimt)
American Indian Law News
- Student Spotlight: Internship in D.C. will prepare Dinée Dorame to advocate for Indigenous women
- Advisory Committee On American Indian And Alaska Native Children Exposed To Violence Holds Third Public Hearing
- Press Release
- NextGen Cannabis (OTCQB: NGMC) Announces Retention of Law Firm With Broad Medical Marijuana Industry Background
- Best Native American spots
- Is your business persona working for you?
- Local Student Signs National Letter of Intent to Play Basketball for University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Rock, Rattle & Drum: 5 Native Musical Instrumental Makers Beating Their Way to the Top
- El Pinto Restaurant in Albuquerque Hosts Native Musician Gabriel Ayala for Gathering of Nations
- MISSING AMALIA: Family pushes for new search in 1998 disappearance of California cult members